Support a Student! Sponsor A City General Donation
Volunteer in Israel
The Ethiopian National Project (ENP) invites you to volunteer with us. Headquartered in the Jewish Agency building on King George Street in Jerusalem, ENP is taking action to help the Ethiopian community in Israel become fully-contributing members of Israeli society.
For more information, please fill the form below and we will contact you.
- Story-gatherer (Human Interest Stories): Visit projects and collect stories of the impact being made in the field through these programs. Then get the word out to the North American Jewish community about this important work, as you experience it first hand. Stories to be published in various media and utilized in Federation reports. Best for talented writers. Double bonus: can be the "right hand person" of an ENP field coordinator, and use opportunity to learn Amharic/ help young professionals practice English.
- Grant and Report Writer: Learn the important skill of resource development as you assist ENP in its fundraising efforts.
- Tutors/Teachers: Teach English or other subjects to youth. Or help to improve spoken English skills of young Ethiopian-Israeli professionals.
- Youth Work: Volunteer in Youth Outreach Centers and teach special skills (computers, photography, art, drama, etc—any skills welcome!) to Ethiopian-Israeli teenagers.
- Non-Profit Assistance: Be match-made with a small Ethiopian-Israeli non-profit and assist with their grassroots work.
*indicates required field